Mentally challenged woman raped in Bihar hospital
- Naxal threat has to be quashed with a firm hand, says Pranab, as Maoists kill 16 in Chhattisgarh ambush
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to the west coast
- AAP defends Rs 20,000 per person dinner with Kejriwal, says it was transparent
- Bhagwat cautions RSS cadres against crossing limits for BJP
- Narendra Modi's new found love for Bihar a ploy to win votes: Nitish Kumar
A mentally challenged woman was allegedly raped by an employee of the Sadar hospital here in Bihar's East Champaran district, the police said on Sunday.
Acting on the complaint of locals, District Civil Surgeon Saroj Singh lodged an FIR against Ram Sakal Ram in the town police station, Superintendent of Police Manoj Kumar said. The employee has been accused of raping the woman in the hospital after bringing her in the town on Saturday night, the SP said.
The accused is absconding and search is on to nab him, the SP added.
- Internal Maoist document targets 12 political leaders
- Forces didn’t follow SoP, says MHA
- ‘Teesta NGOs got foreign donations worth Rs 4 cr’
- Unable to pay to cheat, another student tries to kill himself in UP
- ‘Ignored’ by AAP, Mallika says won’t contest LS elections
- He didn’t want to lose a year, mother had mortgaged ring to arrange ‘bribe’
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- Kejriwal Gujarat tour: The unfamiliar politician | The Indian Express