Mentally challenged woman raped in Bihar hospital
- Rail Budget 2015: No hike in passenger fares, Prabhu promises modern rail network
- Rail Budget: Ally Shiv Sena not satisfied, but Mulayam says Prabhu has done a 'good job'
- Rail Budget futuristic and passenger centric: PM Modi
- PDP, BJP thrash out differences; all clear for Mufti-Modi meeting tomorrow
- Hummer horror: Senior policeman suspended for secretly meeting Kerala businessman
A mentally challenged woman was allegedly raped by an employee of the Sadar hospital here in Bihar's East Champaran district, the police said on Sunday.
Acting on the complaint of locals, District Civil Surgeon Saroj Singh lodged an FIR against Ram Sakal Ram in the town police station, Superintendent of Police Manoj Kumar said. The employee has been accused of raping the woman in the hospital after bringing her in the town on Saturday night, the SP said.
The accused is absconding and search is on to nab him, the SP added.