Mentally challenged woman raped in Bihar hospital
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
A mentally challenged woman was allegedly raped by an employee of the Sadar hospital here in Bihar's East Champaran district, the police said on Sunday.
Acting on the complaint of locals, District Civil Surgeon Saroj Singh lodged an FIR against Ram Sakal Ram in the town police station, Superintendent of Police Manoj Kumar said. The employee has been accused of raping the woman in the hospital after bringing her in the town on Saturday night, the SP said.
The accused is absconding and search is on to nab him, the SP added.