Mentha oil futures extend losses on low demand, high supply
- IAF An-32 aircraft missing: Manohar Parrikar undertakes aerial survey of search operations
- Hillary Clinton picks Tim Kaine as running mate
- Judith D'souza, Indian kidnapped in Kabul, rescued: Sushma Swaraj
- Bhagwant Mann interview: 'I just wanted to show system of draw of lots in Zero Hour'
- Toll climbs to 46, Rajnath visits Kashmir valley today
Mentha oil futures prices fell for the second session today and declined by Rs 13.90 to Rs 1,416.10 per kg as speculators booked profits at prevailing higher levels amid weak spot demand.
Adequate stocks position in the physical market following increased arrivals from Chandousi in Uttar Pradesh also fuelled the downtrend in mentha oil prices.
At the Multi Commodity Exchange, mentha oil for delivery in December fell by Rs 13.90, or 0.97 per cent, to Rs 1,416.10 per kg, with a business turnover of Rs 512 lots.
Similarly, the oil for delivery in January declined by Rs 11.30, or 0.78 per cent, to Rs 1,436 per kg in 118 lots.