Mercedes-Benz chalks out 4-pronged strategy for India
- Will reach out to 'muslim' brothers, address Ram Temple issue: Modi
- Congress backs Priyanka Gandhi as she hits out at opposition for 'targeting Robert Vadra without proof'
- CJI bars advocate's entry in SC for 6 months for sexual harrassment
- April 22 Campaign roundup: Modi hurls a 'khooni panja' at Cong, says its responsible for 1100 lives in Telangana
- IPL 7: It's that man Glenn Maxwell again
Mercedes-Benz sold 5,006 units during April to January 2012-13, down 14.37% year-on-year. It is hopeful of doing better this year, though a "relaxation in taxes on luxury cars in the forthcoming Budget" would be key to it.
Mercedes-Benz has invested about R850 crore in India. "This amount does not include investment made in dealership networks," said Kern while declining to put a number to the future investments in India.