Mercedes-Benz India announces 1-3% price hike
- BJP relents to Chandrababu Naidu's demands, alliance likely to continue
- Azam Khan threatens to move Supreme Court, slams EC's relief to Amit Shah
- PMO defends Manmohan Singh, says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- Kumar Vishwas files application alleging threat to life from Rahul and Priyanka
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, KXIP vs CSK: CSK remove KXIP openers in a hurry
Mercedes-Benz India on Tuesday quantified the price increase plan for their vehicle range in India.
The one to three per cent increase will be effective from January 14 said a release issued by the company.
"Rising inputs cost, volatility of the rupee-euro, high interest rates and other associated factors have put significant pressure on us. Consequently, we are forced to share a part of this burden with our customers. However, to support the purchase decisions of our customers, Mercedes-Benz Financial Services will be supporting with various finance options," the release quoted Eberhard Kern, managing director and CEO, Mercedes-Benz India as saying.
"The price of the B-Class will be increased by one per cent, for the C-Class and E-Class sedans it will be 1.5 per cent and for the S-Class sedan, 3 per cent will be increased. The M-Class SUV will be dearer by 3 per cent and the prices of the CBU range of vehicles comprising the CLS-Class, SLK-Class, R-Class and the SLS AMG will also be increased by 1 per cent," the release said.
Mercedes-Benz India also announced it has achieved segment benchmark in terms of overall sales in luxury cars in India (cars priced upwards Rs 30 lakh). The new M-Class SUV launched in India in May-2012 has been booked until May-2013. The B-Class pioneered the Sports Tourer category in India is also booked until February 2013.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer