Mercedes-Benz launches SLK 55 AMG model priced at Rs 1.26 cr
- 15 security personnel killed as Naxals attack CRPF convoy in Chhattisgarh
- Missing Malaysia airline: Man travelling on stolen passport identified as Iranian
- Bhagwat cautions RSS cadres against crossing limits for BJP
- Narendra Modi's new found love for Bihar a ploy to win votes: Nitish Kumar
- Dalit teen canât pay to cheat in exam, immolates himself
German luxury carmaker Mercedes-Benz on Monday launched its new model, SLK 55 AMG, priced at Rs 1.26 crore (ex-showroom) as part of its product offensive in India.
The two-seater car comes with 5.5 litre V8 petrol engine and is the 8th product launched by the company this year in India.
"With the Mercedes-Benz SLK 55 AMG, we unleash our AMG product (range) offensive for the Indian market as we plan to introduce remaining products from our global portfolio for the Indian customers," Mercedes Benz India Managing Director and CEO Eberhard Kern told reporters
During this year, the company has introduced new products, including the compact luxury car A Class, B Class diesel and GL Class. Kern had earlier said that the company is focusing on sustainable profitable growth in India.
- Eight held for ‘attacking’ Dalit wedding procession in Sabarkantha
- 90 airports on alert to check movement of cash ahead of elections
- Notices to 23 hospitals for withdrawing facility
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- In Mumbai, teacher’s love story with student ends in her arrest
- Govt dismisses AAP allegations
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- Kejriwal Gujarat tour: The unfamiliar politician | The Indian Express