Mere Brother Ki Dulhan is a comedy of errors: Imran Khan
- Navjot Sidhu: Quit RS because I was told to stay away from Punjab
- Chinkara poaching case: Salman Khan acquitted by Rajasthan High Court
- SC issues notice to Vijay Mallya on bank plea seeking contempt proceedings
- Journalists' visa issue: Chinese media warns India of repercussions
- Parliament LIVE: Speaker Mahajan advises Mann not to attend proceedings till decision arrived at
Imran Khan is presently shooting for Yash Raj Films' Mere Brother Ki Dulhan and is very charged about the film, which is set in Dehradun, Delhi and Agra.
Mere Brother Ki Dulhan is a romantic comedy, and has Imran playing a upper middle-class boy from Dehradun. The actor said that he is having a ball shooting there as he is discovering North India.
"It is the first time that I am getting a chance to explore the city and I am enjoying the experience. The best part is the sumptuous food I get here. I eat everything I can lay my hands on, but the jalebis are out of this world," informed Imran from Haridwar, where he was shooting for the day.
The director, Ali Abbas Zafar, is from Dehradun so he has set the story in a city he knows very well. "Actually the film is a comedy of errors and I fall in love with my brother's dulhan," said the actor.
The film took off two weeks ago at Pataudi House in Gurgaon and has Katrina Kaif as Imran's co-star. While Imran will be attired in casual wear like checked shirts and trousers, Katrina will be seen sporting straight long hair and a fringe specially styled for the film.
- The recent violence against Dalits in Gujarat is a fallout of the Sangh Parivar’s diktats on food
- Turkey’s coup reveals the fragile relationship between Islam and democracy
- The Sangh Parivar has furthered the colonial understanding of India’s past
- Better state support and supportive social environment can help independent filmmakers
- Next Door Nepal: Chinese checkers
- Kashmir unrest: A to-do list for PM Modi