Mamata Banerjee loses cool, publicly abuses her security guards
- Former Maharashtra home minister RR Patil passes away at 58
- HC to Manjhi govt: Don't take decisions having financial implications
- Kiran Bedi writes an open letter, says 'relieved my parents were not alive to see this'
- 'Fever gone', Kejriwal's top five priorities as he takes charge of Delhi
- It would be 'Bhaag BJP Bhaag' in 2016, says TMC after bypoll win
West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee lost her cool and screamed in public at her security guards for delay in arrival of her car at the Kolkata Book Fair site.
Banerjee, who had gone to the Fair, publicly screamed at the security guards for the delay of her car at the gate.
An official of Publishers and Book Sellers Guild, which organised the fair, said that when Banerjee came out of the gate no 1, her car came late as it had to find its way through a crowd, following which she got angry.