Metal boxes on GPS auto meters affect monitoring: Delhi govt
Ruhi Bhasin : New Delhi, Tue Feb 19 2013, 01:33 hrs
- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
Rajinder Soni, general secretary of Delhi Auto Rickshaw Manch and Delhi Pradesh Taxi Union, said the metal boxes were necessary to protect GPS meters which cost Rs 13,400.