MGAE in Talks with Spicejet for MRO Services for Bombardiers
- Bihar polls: Jitan Ram Manjhi announces alliance with BJP
- NSCN-K plans revenge attack; high alert sounded across Northeast
- Pak Senate slams Modi's remarks, passes resolution
- Parrikar says those who 'fear India's new posture' have started reacting
- Airtel calls it ‘standard solution’, but experts say 'spy code' is illegal
The facility obtained regulatory certifications from the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) for domestic airlines, as well as the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) for international flights, GMR had said earlier.
The facility is expected to help airlines deploy their aircraft back to operations in the fastest possible time,
since it is located within the special economic zone ear Hyderabad airport, GMR had said in a statement earlier.