MGAE in Talks with Spicejet for MRO Services for Bombardiers
- AAP hands over Rs 10 lakh to family of Gajendra Singh, family demands memorial, jobs
- UP tells SC that prosecution on boy for post against Azam Khan will continue
- Uttarakhand CM says Rahul Kedarnath trek shows the way for Char Dham pilgrims
- At protest on net neutrality, Congress asks Centre to stop TRAI move
- Latest drone deaths a reminder of risk of 'deadly mistakes'
The facility obtained regulatory certifications from the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) for domestic airlines, as well as the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) for international flights, GMR had said earlier.
The facility is expected to help airlines deploy their aircraft back to operations in the fastest possible time,
since it is located within the special economic zone ear Hyderabad airport, GMR had said in a statement earlier.