MHA joint secy meets UT officials
- PAAS convener Hardik Patel arrested in Surat, protests across Gujarat
- Rahul makes a 'feku' jibe at Modi, says he and his friends want to usurp land
- Netaji files reveal snooping on family, doubts over death
- Bihar polls: Grand alliance finalises seat distribution
- Two killed, 10 injured as bridge collapses in rain-battered Gujarat
Chandigarh:A meeting of the UT Administration officials was held on Friday with the Joint Secretary of MHA, N S Kalsi, on the pending issues pertaining to the UT police. In the meeting, which was attended by senior police officials, pending issues such as police modernisation, Burail Jail modernisation and CCTNS system were discussed.
Charges framed against Raka Ghirra