MHA joint secy meets UT officials
- Sheila Dikshit appointed Kerala Governor; Congress-RJD pact likely today
- You told us go to hell, says Supreme Court, sends Subrata Roy to jail
- For âcheeringâ Pakistan in India match, university in Meerut suspends 67 Kashmiri students
- Attacker, victim: 2 faces of Gujarat riots come together for âHindu-Muslimâ unity
- UP kidsâ killer disease spread through lice, expert panel finds
Chandigarh:A meeting of the UT Administration officials was held on Friday with the Joint Secretary of MHA, N S Kalsi, on the pending issues pertaining to the UT police. In the meeting, which was attended by senior police officials, pending issues such as police modernisation, Burail Jail modernisation and CCTNS system were discussed.
Charges framed against Raka Ghirra
Chandigarh:A special CBI court today framed charges against the suspended Punjab Police DSP Raka Ghirra who is accused of demanding a bribe of one lakh on July 24, 2011. Also, the application of discharge moved by the accused on November 1 was dismissed by the court.