MI vs RCB: Mumbai Indians beat RCB by 5 wkts
- Vasundhara Raje rubbishes allegations of favouring Lalit Modi, documents claim she testified for his immigration
- PM Modi extends best wishes to Nawaz Sharif for Ramzan
- EC suspends recognition of PA Sangma-led National People’s Party
- Sushma-Lalit row: Congress questions Modi's continued silence
- BJP not to announce CM candidate in Bihar, will contest on Modi's name
Mumbai Indians defeated Royal Challengers Bangalore by five wickets in their Indian Premier League match.
Royal Challengers Bangalore: 171 for 6 in 20 overs (Mayank Agarwal not out 64, Tillakaratne Dilshan 47; RP Singh 1/23).
Mumbai Indians: 173 for 5 in 19.4 overs (Ambati Rayudu 81 not out, Kieron Pollard 52 not out; Zaheer Khan 1/34, Muttiah Muralitharan 1/16).