Michael Arndt to pen 'Star Wars: Episode VII'
- Babri Masjid demolition case: SC issues notices to Advani, other BJP leaders over conspiracy charges
- Seven years ago, everyone saw Delhi’s air take a deadly U-turn but no one did a thing
- LIVE: 16 dead as floods ravage parts of Jammu and Kashmir
- Take this, Congress: NDA plans a memorial for Narasimha Rao
- Punjab panel books Muslims, Christians with ‘fake’ SC papers
'Toy Story 3' scriptwriter Michael Arndt is working on the screenplay of next 'Star Wars' movie.
Lucasfilm, which was sold to Disney by George Lucas, confirmed that Arndt has been working for several months on a treatment for the new film, the Hollywood Reporter said.
Arndt had written a 40 to 50 page treatment that will bring the saga of the Skywalkers, the Force-imbued family comprising Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader and twins Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia Organa, to a close in a new trilogy.
The story is said to focus on a new generation of heroes and would feature appearances by Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher in older incarnations of their beloved characters from the original Star Wars trilogy.