Michael Clarke returns to Australia ODI squad
- Rail Budget 2015: No hike in passenger fares, Prabhu promises modern rail network
- Rail Budget: Ally Shiv Sena not satisfied, but Mulayam says Prabhu has done a 'good job'
- Rail Budget futuristic and passenger centric: PM Modi
- PDP, BJP thrash out differences; all clear for Mufti-Modi meeting tomorrow
- Hummer horror: Senior policeman suspended for secretly meeting Kerala businessman
Australia's captain Michael Clarke and Test regulars David Warner and Matthew Wade will return to the team for the third and fourth matches in its one-day series against Sri Lanka.
The trio missed the first two matches of the five-match series which is tied after Australia won the opening match by 107 runs and Sri Lanka the second match by five wickets. The third match is in Brisbane on Friday.
Top-order batsmen Aaron Finch and Usman Khawaja, allrounder Steve Smith and seam bowler Ben Cutting have been dropped while wicketkeeper Brad Haddin has a hamstring injury.
New South Wales allrounder Moises Henriques, who has played two one-day internationals, has also been recalled.
"Moises Henriques also comes into the squad as a genuine all-rounder whose bowling will be suited to conditions often found at the Gabba (in Brisbane),'' selection chairman John Inverarity said.
"Moises is a young man who has shown promise for some years with both the bat and the ball. This will be an opportunity for him to impress as we look for a good seam bowling all-rounder.''
Steve Rixon will take over as head coach for the third match in Brisbane while Mickey Arthur returns to South Africa to spend some time with his family. Arthur will re-join the squad in Sydney on Saturday.
Australia squad: Michael Clarke (captain), George Bailey, Xavier Doherty, Moises Henriques, Phil Hughes, David Hussey, Mitchell Johnson, Glenn Maxwell, Clint McKay, Mitchell Starc, Matthew Wade, David Warner.