Michael Clarke says Lanka thrashing set new standards for Oz to emulate during India series
- EC issues show cause notice to Mulayam Singh Yadav for violation of poll code
- BJP relents to Chandrababu Naidu's demands, alliance likely to continue
- Azam Khan threatens to move Supreme Court, slams EC's relief to Amit Shah
- PMO defends Manmohan Singh, says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- IPL 7: KXIP chase 206, beat CSK by six wickets
Australia captain Michael Clarke has said their comprehensive victory in the second Test match against Sri Lanka at the MCG has set the required standards for his team and they would try to emulate these performances in their upcoming tours to India and next year's Ashes series.
Clarke said Australia's ruthless approach in their innings and 201 runs win against the Lankans in the Boxing Day Test match was the most impressive outcome from the match, News.com.au repots. Clarke said despite being on the top for the entire game at the MCG, Australian players never stopped giving their best and were awarded with a comprehensive win within two and a half days. Australia took just 24.2 overs to rattle Sri Lanka today, with Kumar Sangakkara retiring hurt and two players failing to bat due to injury.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer