Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta Jones to announce the split soon?
- Suit Boot ki Sarkar better than 'Suitcase' sarkar, says PM Modi
- 7.8 magnitude earthquake strikes almost 194 km off Japan coast
- Heat wave death toll in Andhra, Telengana, Odisha crosses 2200
- Modi government decides to re-promulgate Land Ordinance for third time
- 'I want to seek forgiveness from her and God,' says Aruna Shanbaug's assailant
Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta Jones' marriage of 13 years is reportedly over after the couple have not been pictured together in public for four months now.
The Basic Instinct star is planning to announce the split soon but wife Zeta Jones is still trying to save their marriage, reported Daily Mirror.
"Michael is going to announce the split soon. Catherine is fighting to save the marriage but he's had it," a source said.
Earlier this week, Douglas, 68, was pictured arriving in Sardinia by a private jet but mother-of-two Zeta Jones, 43, was no where to be seen.
Zeta Jones had supported her husband as he battled throat cancer in 2011, while he helped the actress when she had a stint in rehab for bi-polar disorder.