Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta Jones to announce the split soon?
- Why Germanwings flight A320 might have crashed over the French Alps
- Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in Goa; two officers missing
- Section 66A: 21 individuals whose petitions changed the system
- Government is willing to compromise on land bill: Venkaiah Naidu
- A little reminder: No one in House debated Section 66A, Congress brought it and BJP backed it
Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta Jones' marriage of 13 years is reportedly over after the couple have not been pictured together in public for four months now.
The Basic Instinct star is planning to announce the split soon but wife Zeta Jones is still trying to save their marriage, reported Daily Mirror.
"Michael is going to announce the split soon. Catherine is fighting to save the marriage but he's had it," a source said.
Earlier this week, Douglas, 68, was pictured arriving in Sardinia by a private jet but mother-of-two Zeta Jones, 43, was no where to be seen.
Zeta Jones had supported her husband as he battled throat cancer in 2011, while he helped the actress when she had a stint in rehab for bi-polar disorder.