Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta Jones to announce the split soon?
- India goes to poll in 9 phases between April 7 and May 12; counting on May 16
- Sheila Dikshit appointed Kerala Governor; Congress-RJD pact likely today
- You told us go to hell, says Supreme Court, sends Subrata Roy to jail
- For âcheeringâ Pakistan in India match, university in Meerut suspends 67 Kashmiri students
- Attacker, victim: 2 faces of Gujarat riots come together for âHindu-Muslimâ unity
Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta Jones' marriage of 13 years is reportedly over after the couple have not been pictured together in public for four months now.
The Basic Instinct star is planning to announce the split soon but wife Zeta Jones is still trying to save their marriage, reported Daily Mirror.
"Michael is going to announce the split soon. Catherine is fighting to save the marriage but he's had it," a source said.
Earlier this week, Douglas, 68, was pictured arriving in Sardinia by a private jet but mother-of-two Zeta Jones, 43, was no where to be seen.
Zeta Jones had supported her husband as he battled throat cancer in 2011, while he helped the actress when she had a stint in rehab for bi-polar disorder.