Michael Douglas' son injured after being attacked in prison
- 15 security personnel killed as Naxals attack CRPF convoy in Chhattisgarh
- Missing Malaysia airline: Man travelling on stolen passport identified as Iranian
- Bhagwat cautions RSS cadres against crossing limits for BJP
- Narendra Modi's new found love for Bihar a ploy to win votes: Nitish Kumar
- Dalit teen canât pay to cheat in exam, immolates himself
Actor-producer Michael Douglas' son, who is currently serving 10 years in jail stemming from drug charges, has reportedly been badly injured in prison.
Cameron, 34, is believed to have been attacked by another man paid USD 100 by a New York City mobster as some kind of payback after he testified against his drug suppliers, reported Aceshowbiz.
Cameron reportedly suffered a broken leg and finger, and told health services staff that he got hurt while playing handball.
The mastermind behind the attack allegedly was "the self-proclaimed 'King of the Italians'.
"They won't tolerate rats, and Cameron testified against the people who gave him the drugs," a source said.
He was initially sentenced to five years in jail for selling methamphetamine and heroin. He was granted an additional 4 and 1/2 years in prison for attempting to smuggle heroin into the Metropolitan Correctional Center in New York.
In a 2010 bail hearing, his psychiatrist accidentally revealed that he testified against his drug dealers.
- Eight held for ‘attacking’ Dalit wedding procession in Sabarkantha
- 90 airports on alert to check movement of cash ahead of elections
- Notices to 23 hospitals for withdrawing facility
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- In Mumbai, teacher’s love story with student ends in her arrest
- Govt dismisses AAP allegations
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- Kejriwal Gujarat tour: The unfamiliar politician | The Indian Express