Michael Douglas' son injured after being attacked in prison
- Rail Budget 2015: No hike in passenger fares, Prabhu promises modern rail network
- Rail Budget: Ally Shiv Sena not satisfied, but Mulayam says Prabhu has done a 'good job'
- Rail Budget futuristic and passenger centric: PM Modi
- PDP, BJP thrash out differences; all clear for Mufti-Modi meeting tomorrow
- Hummer horror: Senior policeman suspended for secretly meeting Kerala businessman
Actor-producer Michael Douglas' son, who is currently serving 10 years in jail stemming from drug charges, has reportedly been badly injured in prison.
Cameron, 34, is believed to have been attacked by another man paid USD 100 by a New York City mobster as some kind of payback after he testified against his drug suppliers, reported Aceshowbiz.
Cameron reportedly suffered a broken leg and finger, and told health services staff that he got hurt while playing handball.
The mastermind behind the attack allegedly was "the self-proclaimed 'King of the Italians'.
"They won't tolerate rats, and Cameron testified against the people who gave him the drugs," a source said.
He was initially sentenced to five years in jail for selling methamphetamine and heroin. He was granted an additional 4 and 1/2 years in prison for attempting to smuggle heroin into the Metropolitan Correctional Center in New York.
In a 2010 bail hearing, his psychiatrist accidentally revealed that he testified against his drug dealers.