Michael Feinstein to perform at Governors Ball
- 15 security personnel killed as Naxals attack CRPF convoy in Chhattisgarh
- Rahul compares Modi with Hitler, says Gujarat CM behaves arrogantly
- Missing Malaysia airline: Man travelling on stolen passport identified as Iranian
- Bhagwat cautions RSS cadres against crossing limits for BJP
- Arvind Kejriwal accused of influencing TV interview
Two-time Emmy and five-time Grammy Award-nominated singer Michael Feinstein will perform at the Academy's official post-Oscar celebration, the Governors Ball.
Feinstein's 200-plus shows a year have included performances at Carnegie Hall, Sydney Opera House and the Hollywood Bowl as well as the White House and Buckingham Palace.
Feinstein has received national recognition for his commitment to celebrating America's popular song and preserving its legacy for the next generation.
In 2007, he founded the Michael Feinstein Great American Songbook Initiative, dedicated to celebrating the art form and preserving it through educational programs, Master Classes, and the annual High School Vocal Academy and Competition.
The 56-year-old will perform for the Ball's 1,500 guests, which will include Oscar winners and nominees, show presenters and performers, and other luminaries.
- Eight held for ‘attacking’ Dalit wedding procession in Sabarkantha
- 90 airports on alert to check movement of cash ahead of elections
- Notices to 23 hospitals for withdrawing facility
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- In Mumbai, teacher’s love story with student ends in her arrest
- Govt dismisses AAP allegations
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- Kejriwal Gujarat tour: The unfamiliar politician | The Indian Express