Michael Jackson estate gave $55,000 to pay off 'Thriller' girl
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Ola Ray, who starred in Michael Jackson's 'Thriller' music video, reportedly paid USD 55,000 to call a truce in her war with the MJ estate.
Ray had originally filed the lawsuit against Jackson and his production company in May 2009 - a month before the King of Pop passed away - claiming breach of contract, reported TMZ Online.
Ray said she was still owed a massive chunk of the 'Thriller' profits, nearly 30 years after it was released.
But she finally settled her lawsuit with the estate earlier this year.
The director of the music video John Landis - who filed a similar lawsuit against the estate - has also settled but he wanted in excess of USD 2 million and is said to have got more than Ray.