Michael Jackson's dermatologist hints he is Prince's father
- Winter session Day 1: Govt talks about misuse of word 'secularism', Sonia raises 'intolerance' debate
- Sheena murder: CBI seeks Interpol help, Peter Mukerjea's custody extended till Nov 30
- PPCC chief Bajwa and Jakhar made to resign as rejig in Punjab Congress imminent
- Constitution Day: The many reasons why the BJP decided to celebrate it
- India-Pakistan series to be played from December 15 in Sri Lanka: Rajiv Shukla
Michael Jackson's former dermatologist has hinted in a cryptic Facebook post that he is the biological father of the King of Pop's son Prince.
Dr Arnie Klein, who has been mired in bankruptcy and financial woes in recent years, contrasted an old photo of himself with an image of the youngster on the social networking site, reported Daily Mail.
Klein posted an old picture of himself beneath a photo of 15-year-old Prince Michael with the cryptic tag 'hmmmmm'.
The photo appears to be a wry nod to conspiracy theorists who have speculated for years that Klein donated his own sperm to help the late King of Pop start a family.
Jackson, who died in 2009, fathered Prince Michael and daughter Paris with ex-wife Debbie Rowe, who previously worked as Klein's assistant at his practice in Beverly Hills.
Jackson's third child Blanket was born by an anonymous surrogate in 2002.
Rowe has never spoken publicly about the identity of the biological father of the children she bore Jackson.
However, Klein has previously gone on record to rule out any role in the parenting of Jackson's children.
- Who is a true patriot?
- Douglass North emphasised institutions when markets were the focus
- ‘Bovine Divine’ controversy lurched between the horrific and the comic
- PM Modi’s achievements abroad appear to cut little ice back home
- Post 13/11 sloganeering at Antalya and Kuala Lumpur won’t be enough
- Can Parliament be insulated from the vagaries of the political climate?