Michael Jackson's dermatologist hints he is Prince's father
- India, Ireland share much in common, says Modi before leaving for US
- Volkswagen CEO Martin Winterkorn resigns amid emissions-rigging scandal
- Hardik Patel surfaces after mysterious disappearance, says he was abducted
- 2006 Mumbai train blasts: Prosecution seeks death penalty for 8 convicts
- Backward class candidates get lion's share in Nitish Kumar's list
Michael Jackson's former dermatologist has hinted in a cryptic Facebook post that he is the biological father of the King of Pop's son Prince.
Dr Arnie Klein, who has been mired in bankruptcy and financial woes in recent years, contrasted an old photo of himself with an image of the youngster on the social networking site, reported Daily Mail.
Klein posted an old picture of himself beneath a photo of 15-year-old Prince Michael with the cryptic tag 'hmmmmm'.
The photo appears to be a wry nod to conspiracy theorists who have speculated for years that Klein donated his own sperm to help the late King of Pop start a family.
Jackson, who died in 2009, fathered Prince Michael and daughter Paris with ex-wife Debbie Rowe, who previously worked as Klein's assistant at his practice in Beverly Hills.
Jackson's third child Blanket was born by an anonymous surrogate in 2002.
Rowe has never spoken publicly about the identity of the biological father of the children she bore Jackson.
However, Klein has previously gone on record to rule out any role in the parenting of Jackson's children.