Michelle Obama shows off her 'mom moves'
- India goes to poll in 9 phases between April 7 and May 12; counting on May 16
- Sheila Dikshit appointed Kerala Governor; Congress-RJD pact likely today
- You told us go to hell, says Supreme Court, sends Subrata Roy to jail
- For âcheeringâ Pakistan in India match, university in Meerut suspends 67 Kashmiri students
- Attacker, victim: 2 faces of Gujarat riots come together for âHindu-Muslimâ unity
US first lady Michelle Obama strutted some hilarious dance moves to encourage parents to exercise with their children in a video that quickly rose to Internet stardom, amassing nearly a million views on YouTube within hours.
The first lady was on NBC's 'Late Night with Jimmy Fallon' to promote her 'Let's Move' initiative, which focuses on nutrition and exercise for American youth.
This month marks the programme's third anniversary.
During her appearance, Michelle, 49, danced alongside TV host Jimmy Fallon, who himself was dressed as a woman.
The two went through awkward attempts at boogie moves through the ages, including 'raising the roof' and the 'electric slide'.
The two minute dance-off concluded with the first lady soloing hip-hop's 'Dougie' when she triumphed over the comedian in a climactic potato sack race.
During the show, Michelle was asked about her plans after the White House and whether she would consider presidential run of her own with another former first lady, Hillary Clinton.
The First Lady said she had her eyes set on another job. "You know, I have my eye actually on another job," she joked. "And I hear that when Jay Leno retires that 'The
Tonight Show' position is going to open and Iżm thinking about putting my hat in the ring."
"I got my hat in the ring," Fallon replied, although he laughed and said heżd back down to a challenge. The clip, which has already been viewed more than 850,000
times since being posted last night and "liked" more than 11,000 times.