Mickey Rourke doesn't know what 'Iron Man 2' is about
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
He may be the main villain in the film but Mickey Rourke has "no idea" what his new movie 'Iron Man 2' is about as he didn't bother reading the script all the way through.
The Wrestler star makes an appearance in the blockbuster sequel playing the villainous Whiplash, opposite Robert Downey Jr, Gwyneth Paltrow and Scarlett Johansson, Daily Star reported.
Rourke admits he wasn't interested in the plot so he only read his character's lines and he still doesn't know what the superhero film, which is set to hit the theatres on May 7, is all about.
"I read my character. I didn't read a lot of the other stuff too clearly. I have no idea what's in the movie or what it's about, to be honest with you," Rourke said.
"I kind of don't want to know what's going on. It's like in life, I like to leave a little room for the unexpected," he added.