Mickey Rourke doesn't know what 'Iron Man 2' is about
- Muslim women beaten up in Madhya Pradesh over beef rumours
- Harish Rawat confirms Chinese incursion in Uttarakhand's Chamoli district
- GST Bill: Uncertainty continues as States don’t agree on rate
- Cow was killed by lion, not Dalit men flogged by gau rakshaks: CID
- How Governor Raghuram Rajan had his way on venue for RBI interviews
He may be the main villain in the film but Mickey Rourke has "no idea" what his new movie 'Iron Man 2' is about as he didn't bother reading the script all the way through.
The Wrestler star makes an appearance in the blockbuster sequel playing the villainous Whiplash, opposite Robert Downey Jr, Gwyneth Paltrow and Scarlett Johansson, Daily Star reported.
Rourke admits he wasn't interested in the plot so he only read his character's lines and he still doesn't know what the superhero film, which is set to hit the theatres on May 7, is all about.
"I read my character. I didn't read a lot of the other stuff too clearly. I have no idea what's in the movie or what it's about, to be honest with you," Rourke said.
- Irom Sharmila calling off her fast against the AFSPA reflects the state’s failure to engage
- Strengthen Centre-state relations by giving the Inter-State Council teeth
- The Patel agitation and Dalit unrest threaten BJP’s dominance in Gujarat
- The CAMPA Bill: Whose forests are these anyway?
- Arundhati Ghose will be remembered for her role in India’s nuclear diplomacy
- Nativist sentiments and a growing tendency towards looking inwards imperil globalisation