Mickey Rourke doesn't know what 'Iron Man 2' is about
- Espionage racket with ISI links busted in Jammu, Kolkata; BSF jawan among five arrested
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to attend UN climate summit
- Nepal releases 13 SSB personnel after brief detention
- Turkey to hand over body of dead Russian pilot to Moscow: PM
- Bhushan challenges Kejriwal for public debate on Lokpal Bill
He may be the main villain in the film but Mickey Rourke has "no idea" what his new movie 'Iron Man 2' is about as he didn't bother reading the script all the way through.
The Wrestler star makes an appearance in the blockbuster sequel playing the villainous Whiplash, opposite Robert Downey Jr, Gwyneth Paltrow and Scarlett Johansson, Daily Star reported.
Rourke admits he wasn't interested in the plot so he only read his character's lines and he still doesn't know what the superhero film, which is set to hit the theatres on May 7, is all about.
"I read my character. I didn't read a lot of the other stuff too clearly. I have no idea what's in the movie or what it's about, to be honest with you," Rourke said.
- Ahead of the Paris summit, India has been again targeted as a spoiler
- Shunning coal not viable for India; World needs to come together to make it cleaner
- Detained at IFFI: You can chain our hands, but you can't choke our voices
- How 'secular', 'socialist' came to be part of Constitution, and why they remain
- Next door Nepal: Blaming the neighbour
- True economic reform is one that makes a clean break from the past