Mickey Rourke has cancer?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Third accused Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police
- 3 civilians dead, nearly a dozen injured in Pakistan firing in J&K
- Nitish Kumar's Arvind Kejriwal symbolism looks good but unease in allies RJD, Congress
- OROP row: Veterans reject govt offer, boycott 1965 golden jubilee celebrations
- Patidar protest: HC directs CID to investigate custodial death of Patel youth
"Iron Man 3" star Mickey Rourke has sparked speculation about the state of his health after it was revealed he recently underwent a battery of cancer tests at two New York clinics.
The 60-year-old had been complaining to doctors that he was feeling sluggish and losing clumps of hair. He was certain he was suffering from potentially deadly thyroid cancer.