Mickey Rourke has cancer?
- Haji Ali dargah will have to open doors for women after Bombay HC ruling
- My vision for India is rapid transformation, not gradual evolution: PM Modi
- Panel works on alternative to pellets: Balls of pepper, capsicum gas
- Scorpene leak: Firms to be blacklisted only in cases of clear criminality, says Parrikar
- Sheena Bora murder: Taped conversations emerging on media submitted in court, says CBI
"Iron Man 3" star Mickey Rourke has sparked speculation about the state of his health after it was revealed he recently underwent a battery of cancer tests at two New York clinics.
The 60-year-old had been complaining to doctors that he was feeling sluggish and losing clumps of hair. He was certain he was suffering from potentially deadly thyroid cancer.
- Pakistan army has a battle to win: The corruption within
- Anger of Irom Sharmila’s supporters should not be dismissed as selfishness or cynicism
- You keep the cow’s tail: A post card from Una, Gujarat, August 15
- History shows why Balochistan is not an internal matter of Pakistan
- The use of technology will be key to making GST a success
- Sedition law cannot be used against honest views, expressed peacefully