Mickey Rourke has cancer?
- Patna High Court stays Nitish Kumar's election as JD(U) legislature party chief
- Arvind Kejriwal gets down to business, calls for full statehood for Delhi
- President Pranab Mukherjee warns against deviation from constitutional principles
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: SIT to quiz Shashi Tharoor tomorrow
- Shanti Bhushan accuses Arvind Kejriwal of accepting 'tainted' money
"Iron Man 3" star Mickey Rourke has sparked speculation about the state of his health after it was revealed he recently underwent a battery of cancer tests at two New York clinics.
The 60-year-old had been complaining to doctors that he was feeling sluggish and losing clumps of hair. He was certain he was suffering from potentially deadly thyroid cancer.
"Mickey was scared to death. He was absolutely convinced he had cancer when he went in for testing. His brother Je died of lung cancer cancer seven years ago, and ever since Mickey's believed that the same fate would befall him," a source said.