Mickey Rourke has cancer?
- No resignations, BJP prepares for stormy Monsoon session
- IPL GC meet: Thakur-Shirke want CSK, RR scrapped; Shukla-Shastri say no
- Arvind Kejriwal to PM: Devote time to Delhi Police or hand over its charge
- Two killed in landslide on Mumbai-Pune Expressway, traffic comes to halt
- IIT Delhi's decision to invite Ramdev raises eyebrows
"Iron Man 3" star Mickey Rourke has sparked speculation about the state of his health after it was revealed he recently underwent a battery of cancer tests at two New York clinics.
The 60-year-old had been complaining to doctors that he was feeling sluggish and losing clumps of hair. He was certain he was suffering from potentially deadly thyroid cancer.
"Mickey was scared to death. He was absolutely convinced he had cancer when he went in for testing. His brother Je died of lung cancer cancer seven years ago, and ever since Mickey's believed that the same fate would befall him," a source said.