Mickey Rourke has cancer?
- Narendra Modi tears into the dynastic politics of Naveen and Rahul, calls Orissa CM 'nikamma'
- Mumbai Shakti Mills gang-rape convicts sentenced to death for repeat offence
- Bukhari supports Congress, says communalism bigger threat
- Arvind Kejriwal punched during roadshow in Delhi, AAP supporters thrash attacker
- ICC World Twenty20: Virat Kohli special takes India into final
"Iron Man 3" star Mickey Rourke has sparked speculation about the state of his health after it was revealed he recently underwent a battery of cancer tests at two New York clinics.
The 60-year-old had been complaining to doctors that he was feeling sluggish and losing clumps of hair. He was certain he was suffering from potentially deadly thyroid cancer.
"Mickey was scared to death. He was absolutely convinced he had cancer when he went in for testing. His brother Je died of lung cancer cancer seven years ago, and ever since Mickey's believed that the same fate would befall him," a source said.