Mickey Rourke has cancer?
- Juvenile's release: DCW files Special Leave Petition, SC refuses to give urgent hearing
- Charges not serious right now, says court; Congress makes most of 7 minutes
- Fifth column: No economic boom, just gloom
- Policy matter, says Delhi HC, while rejecting plea for law to ban cow slaughter
- Govt to introduce bankruptcy bill in Parliament on Monday
"Iron Man 3" star Mickey Rourke has sparked speculation about the state of his health after it was revealed he recently underwent a battery of cancer tests at two New York clinics.
The 60-year-old had been complaining to doctors that he was feeling sluggish and losing clumps of hair. He was certain he was suffering from potentially deadly thyroid cancer.
- Healthcare in India is a leading cause of poverty
- The journalist in Bastar is a besieged species
- Paris summit: Art of a climate deal
- From Plate to Plough: The fertiliser challenge
- In Salman Khan case, ineptitude on one side, wrong interpretation on the other
- Across the Aisle: Searching for a method in the madness