Micromax launches 5-inch phablet Canvas HD
- Gujarat to SC: Woman knew of snooping, was thankful
- Rahul Gandhi 'happy' with Varun Gandhi's 'good work' praise; BJP leader clarifies it's no endorsement for Cong
- April 2 Campaign roundup: Congress trying to spread communal disharmony ahead of polls, says Arun Jaitley
- Nitish Katara murder case: Delhi HC says Katara's killers to stay in jail for life; calls it honour killing
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni is not higher than the game of cricket: Zee to HC
Micromax launched a phablet in its Canvas series. The new device is called Canvas HD (A116). This is the company's first phone with a quad-core processor and it runs Android Jelly Bean. The price will be under Rs 15,000 and it will be available in February 2013.
The phone has a 5-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1280x720 pixels. The phone comes with a 2,100 mAh battery. MediaTek, the company which makes the phone's processor, says this phone runs cooler and consumes lesser power than most competitors. This means that the battery life may not be a disappointment.
The phone has an 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, 4X zoom and autofocus. The internal memory is 4GB and it can be expanded by 32GB, using a microSD card.
- ‘Fake’ MBA admission: Iranian girl untraceable as cops busy with polls
- To avoid election duty, teachers flock to doctors to get medical certificates
- Arun Bhatia hopes to get third time lucky
- Congress complains against Narendra Modi for poll code violation
- Flying squads deployed to check flow of liquor and gifts yet to spot offenders
- Flaunt the indelible ink on your finger, and get freebies