'Middleman' Haschke held in Switzerland
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
The CBI, which carried out the probe in India, has named 13 individuals, including Tyagi, Gerosa, Christian Michel and Haschke, in the FIR as accused in connection with the alleged bribery.
Meanwhile, Foreign Secretary Sujatha Singh said the government is aware of the developments and the CBI is carrying out investigations. "If the Ministry of External Affairs is required to facilitate, we will facilitate," she said.