Mike Hussey out for 25 in his final test
- Congress says Togadia spreading venom; EC seeks recording of alleged hate speech
- Akhilesh Yadav tears into Narendra Modi bastion on maiden visit to Gujarat, says third front ready to govern
- Proponents of Article 370 should say how it has helped J&K: Rajnath Singh
- 1984 riots: Akalis protest over Capt Amarinder Singh's clean chit to Jagdish Tytler
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, CSK vs DD: Raina departs after scoring valiant half-century
Australia's Mike Hussey was dismissed for 25 against Sri Lanka on Friday in what may have been his final test innings.
The 37-year-old Hussey was given a guard of honor by Sri Lanka's players as he walked out to bat in his final test match at the Sydney Cricket Ground.
The 79-match veteran looked composed batting alongside Michael Clarke but a risky single by his captain and a direct hit from Dimuth Karunaratne ended his innings with a run out.
Hussey paused only to watch a big-screen replay before trudging off the field to a standing ovation.
His dismissal made the score 251-4 in reply to Sri Lanka's first-innings 294.
Hussey may get another bat in the second innings, depending on the course of the test.
- 21-year-old dies in road mishap, one injured
- Ask Badals where is Ludhiana Metro: Bhattal to locals
- Arrests in priest murder case divide Catholic Church
- Short Change: EPFO to allot permanent account number to active subscribers by Oct 15
- India Inc profit set to grow, but margins under pressure
- Mulayam: Will amend Constitution for Muslim quota