Mike Hussey out for 25 in his final test
- Hunt on for Malaysian Airlines: Stolen passports, missing debris fuel fears of foul play
- Raj Thackeray warms up to Narendra Modi, lets Sena feel the heat
- Rs 25,000 cr: CAG sees biggest ever J&K land scam
- Uttar Pradesh BJP wants tickets for four riot-accused MLAs
- Haryana, Gujarat top industry-friendly states, Maharashtra among bottom five
Australia's Mike Hussey was dismissed for 25 against Sri Lanka on Friday in what may have been his final test innings.
The 37-year-old Hussey was given a guard of honor by Sri Lanka's players as he walked out to bat in his final test match at the Sydney Cricket Ground.
The 79-match veteran looked composed batting alongside Michael Clarke but a risky single by his captain and a direct hit from Dimuth Karunaratne ended his innings with a run out.
Hussey paused only to watch a big-screen replay before trudging off the field to a standing ovation.
His dismissal made the score 251-4 in reply to Sri Lanka's first-innings 294.
Hussey may get another bat in the second innings, depending on the course of the test.
- Bengal model better than Modi’s Gujarat, says Didi
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- Three RTI activists whom Kejriwal paid homage are alive
- Poojary wins Mangalore primary
- Short change: Health cover for girl child at 50% discount
- Run with the bulls, don’t lose out to foreign investors again
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress