Mila Kunis, Ashton Kutcher planning to marry in UK?
- Elections 2014 LIVE: BJP releases poll manifesto, says no to retail FDI
- Chandrababu Naidu's TDP back in NDA, joins hands with BJP
- Sri Lanka end 18-year wait
- In first visit after riots, Mulayam defends UP govt, rakes up Gujarat
- India kicks-off world's largest democratic excercise as voting begins in Assam, Tripura
Hollywood couple Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher are reportedly planning to tie the knot in UK.
The couple are looking at the Royal Pavilion in Brighton as the marriage venue as Kunis loves the idea of a stately home or countryside, reported Contactmusic.
"Although the venue may be spectacular, the wedding itself will be low-key. It's expected it will be just Ashton, Mila and a few family friends," a source said.
Kunis, 29, and Kutcher, 35, are also waiting for Kutcher's divorce from ex-wife Demi Moore.
The couple are currently staying in UK as Kunis is shooting for her upcoming project 'Jupiter Ascending'.
- Candidates steering towards auto unions to rev up support
- ‘Will send builders of illegal structures to jail’
- To root out corruption, vote for change and give the new face a chance, says Bains
- Green campaign: Phoolka to ride cycle, Bittu talks of birds
- SUV driver hits car, tries to run over inspector at naka; cases registered
- Parties cash in on Sunday mood, star appeal for votes