Mila Kunis, Ashton Kutcher planning to marry in UK?
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Hollywood couple Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher are reportedly planning to tie the knot in UK.
The couple are looking at the Royal Pavilion in Brighton as the marriage venue as Kunis loves the idea of a stately home or countryside, reported Contactmusic.
"Although the venue may be spectacular, the wedding itself will be low-key. It's expected it will be just Ashton, Mila and a few family friends," a source said.
Kunis, 29, and Kutcher, 35, are also waiting for Kutcher's divorce from ex-wife Demi Moore.
The couple are currently staying in UK as Kunis is shooting for her upcoming project 'Jupiter Ascending'.