Mila Kunis, Ashton Kutcher planning to marry in UK?
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Hollywood couple Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher are reportedly planning to tie the knot in UK.
The couple are looking at the Royal Pavilion in Brighton as the marriage venue as Kunis loves the idea of a stately home or countryside, reported Contactmusic.
"Although the venue may be spectacular, the wedding itself will be low-key. It's expected it will be just Ashton, Mila and a few family friends," a source said.
Kunis, 29, and Kutcher, 35, are also waiting for Kutcher's divorce from ex-wife Demi Moore.
The couple are currently staying in UK as Kunis is shooting for her upcoming project 'Jupiter Ascending'.