Mila Kunis, Ashton Kutcher planning to marry in UK?
- PM Modi's 'strategic restraint' choice: A virtue or a necessity?
- PM to people of Pak: Let’s go to war against unemployment, poverty... let’s see who wins
- Uri attack: Odia BSF jawan succumbs to injuries, death toll rises to 19
- Rain havoc in Telangana: Death toll rises to 8 in Medak
- Kashmir: Curfew imposed in Kishtwar following arrest of 3 charged with sedition
Hollywood couple Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher are reportedly planning to tie the knot in UK.
The couple are looking at the Royal Pavilion in Brighton as the marriage venue as Kunis loves the idea of a stately home or countryside, reported Contactmusic.
"Although the venue may be spectacular, the wedding itself will be low-key. It's expected it will be just Ashton, Mila and a few family friends," a source said.
Kunis, 29, and Kutcher, 35, are also waiting for Kutcher's divorce from ex-wife Demi Moore.
- Across the aisle: In search of a Pakistan policy
- Fifth column: War, not terrorism
- Out of my mind: The Chinese way
- Inside track: Keeping him away
- In both India and Pakistan, war and peace are used to make political gains
- PM Modi’s strategy of escalation vis a vis Pak seems like a gamble, but not without calculation.