Mila Kunis, Ashton Kutcher romance in Rome
- J-K: Day after DG level talks, 1 BSF officer killed in Pak firing in Rajouri
- Bihar polls: NDA fails to clinch seat-sharing deal as Manjhi plays hardball
- 70 Indian sailors stranded in Yemen, MEA says working on evacuation
- Shivraj Singh Chouhan heckled near Jhabua blast site; accused absconding
- Munnar tea estate workers end nine-day-long agitation
Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher are continuing with their romantic holiday in Rome and were spotted stepping out to have an intimate meal recently.
The former 'That '70s Show' co-stars have been staying in the Italian capital while Kunis, 29, films 'The Third Man' with Liam Neeson and James Franco.
On Friday they stepped out in the Testaccio district to have an intimate meal at Checchino, reported Us magazine.
Sporting a grey hat, pale blue sweater, grey pants, and a navy peacoat, the 'Two and a Half Men' actor, 34, led his love of six months through the stone streets of the city as they made their way to the restaurant.
The 'Black Swan' actress kept warm in black pants, a plaid shirt, printed scarf, and black cloche hat.
The jet-setting couple, who've been spotted everywhere from Los Angeles to Australia since hooking up in April, seem to have taken quite nicely to Rome.
Last week, they enjoyed a romantic after-dinner stroll to take in the sights. And before Thanksgiving, they joined Kunis' Third Man co-stars and director Paul Haggis for a three-course feast at Antica Pesa.