Mila Kunis chooses family over career
- Ghulam Ali's concert in Mumbai cancelled after Shiv Sena's threat
- PM Modi a sensitive person, don't judge him on social media posts: BJP on Dadri lynching
- Why President Mukherjee hit the right notes on core values of 'diversity', 'plurality' and 'tolerance'
- Barack Obama apologises for air strike on Kunduz hospital: White House
- Commercial vehicles entering Delhi to pay environmental tax: NGT
Actress Mila Kunis says she might quit acting in favour of having a family in the near future.
Mila Kunis, 29, who is dating her former That 70s Show co-star Ashton Kutcher, said she wants to focus on enjoying a normal life and is prepared to choose her private life over her career, reported Contactmusic.
"I want to be a present mom. When I was growing up both my mom and dad worked full-time. I guess the only thing I can say about that is they worked full-time in one location. I'm never in the same place for more than two months. How am I ever going to have a family like that?"
"You have to make compromises. If that means I do one movie a year, if people still want to see me and hire me and I don't suck by that point, great. But my only source of happiness can't be dependent on something so fickle. And I find this industry to be incredibly fickle...," she said.
The Black Swan star also said that she does not expect to have a long career in front of the camera and might shift behind it.
"It all depends on whether people care to see me in five years or not, and you can't predict that. It's weird that at the age of 29 I'm talking about aging in this industry, but the truth is I don't think I can do this for the rest of my life. I want to be a producer..," she added.