Mila Kunis favourite for 'Fifty Shades Of Grey' role?
- Coal scam: SC stays summons for Ex-PM Manmohan Singh, P C Parakh, K M Birla
- Leave Delhi: That’s what doctors are prescribing to patients with serious respiratory ailments
- Poster girl of India's tobacco battle Sunita Tomar dies
- Re-promulgation of land ordinance with 9 changes gets Cabinet nod
- Panic spreads as more rain forecast for Valley today
Actress Mila Kunis has emerged as the frontrunner for the lead role of Anastasia Steele in the 'Fifty Shades Of Grey' film.
The "Black Swan" actress has been tipped to be cast as Steele in the movie adaptation of the saucy novel after being crowned the Sexiest Woman Alive by men's magazine Esquire, reported Sun Online.
The 26-year-old brunette's girl-next-door charm has propelled her to the top of the list of actresses being considered to play the naive female lead, who becomes lured into an S&M lifestyle by billionaire Christian Grey.
"Harry Potter" star Emma Watson and "Twilight" actress Kristen Stewart are also favourites to star in the big screen adaptation of EL James' erotic bestseller.
Ryan Gosling and 'The Vampire Diaries' star Ian Somerhalder are popular choices to play mysterious businessman Christian.
Meanwhile, Kelly Marcel has been chosen to write the script for Universal and Focus Features' new movie.