Mila Kunis favourite for 'Fifty Shades Of Grey' role?
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Actress Mila Kunis has emerged as the frontrunner for the lead role of Anastasia Steele in the 'Fifty Shades Of Grey' film.
The "Black Swan" actress has been tipped to be cast as Steele in the movie adaptation of the saucy novel after being crowned the Sexiest Woman Alive by men's magazine Esquire, reported Sun Online.
The 26-year-old brunette's girl-next-door charm has propelled her to the top of the list of actresses being considered to play the naive female lead, who becomes lured into an S&M lifestyle by billionaire Christian Grey.
"Harry Potter" star Emma Watson and "Twilight" actress Kristen Stewart are also favourites to star in the big screen adaptation of EL James' erotic bestseller.
Ryan Gosling and 'The Vampire Diaries' star Ian Somerhalder are popular choices to play mysterious businessman Christian.
Meanwhile, Kelly Marcel has been chosen to write the script for Universal and Focus Features' new movie.