Mila Kunis is the face of Gemfields jewellery
- David Headley connects the dots: Hafiz Saeed, ISI, failed Mumbai attacks
- David Headley: Travelled to India 8 times, changed name for passport
- Rs 1.14 lakh crore of bad debts: The great government bank write-off
- Caste came up in 3 suicide probes at Hyderabad University
- Uttar Pradesh has been turned into 'Islamic state': Sena mouthpiece on Ghulam Ali concert
Ted star Mila Kunis has become the spokesmodel for luxury jewellery company Gemfields.
The 29-year-old actress signed up to promote the brand, which is known for its commitment to ethical gem mining, reported OK magazine.
"They take so much pride in their work and they take such good care of their employees," she said.
Mila Kunis said that she was impressed after visiting the Gemfields mines in Africa.
She was happy to witness the staff at work and learn all about the emeralds, rubies and amethysts first-hand before agreeing to become the face of the firm.
"I've done that once before and it's one of the hardest things to do... to pitch a product you don't stand by. The short of it is, I went and visited (Gemfields) in Africa and they are one of the most loveliest companies (sic) I had had the pleasure of actually touring, let alone being a part of.
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress
- Strategies anchored in incubators fail to foster entrepreneurship
- Existing regime of film censorship is unconstitutional
- Section 377: A right to love
- PM Oli has been lucky, but his political survival looks uncertain
- Across the aisle- MGNREGA: Making a meal of words