Mila Kunis is the face of Gemfields jewellery
- Day after Babri demolition, Narasimha Rao kept tabs on Sonia Gandhi courtesy the IB
- Brexit: India has enough 'firepower' to deal with the fallout
- Brexit: RBI prepared for any eventuality, says Raghuram Rajan
- China remains unmoved, says NSG will not discuss India’s bid
- Swamy targets Jaitley: Nothing to do with what he says, I talk to PM Modi
Ted star Mila Kunis has become the spokesmodel for luxury jewellery company Gemfields.
The 29-year-old actress signed up to promote the brand, which is known for its commitment to ethical gem mining, reported OK magazine.
"They take so much pride in their work and they take such good care of their employees," she said.
Mila Kunis said that she was impressed after visiting the Gemfields mines in Africa.
She was happy to witness the staff at work and learn all about the emeralds, rubies and amethysts first-hand before agreeing to become the face of the firm.
"I've done that once before and it's one of the hardest things to do... to pitch a product you don't stand by. The short of it is, I went and visited (Gemfields) in Africa and they are one of the most loveliest companies (sic) I had had the pleasure of actually touring, let alone being a part of.
- Dominant castes resent reservations, backward groups haven’t fully benefited
- Gajendra Chauhan and Pahlaj Nihalani seem to be acting out a common script
- Despite increasing attacks by Islamist militants, Sheikh Hasina’s govt fails to act
- Rajan is the first RBI governor to come out openly to explain his decisions
- Any party serious about UP’s development would try and make trifurcation a political issue
- There are lessons for India in Thailand’s experience on universal healthcare