Mila Kunis wants Fifty Shades of Grey role
- EC bans Amit shah, Azam Khan from holding public rallies after hate speech
- Congress complains to EC on Narendra Modi's marital status issue, seeks action for 'hiding facts'
- Rahul Gandhi brings up Narendra Modi's marital status at Doda rally
- PMO attacks Sanjaya Baru on his book
- April 11 Campaign roundup: Why should I condemn it, asks Deve Gowda on Mulayam Singh's 'rape' remark
Actress Mila Kunis says she would have a good time playing Anastasia Steele in the movie version of EL James' erotic novel 'Fifty Shades of Grey'.
The 29-year-old wants to do something fun and different and believes the movie - which details S&M-crazed billionaire Christian Grey's relationship with the young student – will live up to that, reported Sun Online.
"There are times when you just want to do something fun and different, because you're going to have a good time doing it," she said.
Several stars have been linked to the part of Anastasia including "Harry Potter" actress Emma Watson and brunette beauty Keira Knightley.
- Cong seeks action against Advani on ‘wrong’ info in affidavit
- How can Modi honour women if he can’t mention his wife, asks Rahul
- Mewat simmers after poll clash, killing of Muslim youth
- Modi’s 3D avatar a hit in Jasdan
- Three electrocuted while fixing Cong candidate’s board
- Public peeing a menace but can’t ensure zips locked: HC