Mila Kunis wants Fifty Shades of Grey role
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
Actress Mila Kunis says she would have a good time playing Anastasia Steele in the movie version of EL James' erotic novel 'Fifty Shades of Grey'.
The 29-year-old wants to do something fun and different and believes the movie - which details S&M-crazed billionaire Christian Grey's relationship with the young student – will live up to that, reported Sun Online.
"There are times when you just want to do something fun and different, because you're going to have a good time doing it," she said.
Several stars have been linked to the part of Anastasia including "Harry Potter" actress Emma Watson and brunette beauty Keira Knightley.