Mila Kunis wants Fifty Shades of Grey role
Actress Mila Kunis says she would have a good time playing Anastasia Steele in the movie version of EL James' erotic novel 'Fifty Shades of Grey'.
The 29-year-old wants to do something fun and different and believes the movie - which details S&M-crazed billionaire Christian Grey's relationship with the young student – will live up to that, reported Sun Online.
"There are times when you just want to do something fun and different, because you're going to have a good time doing it," she said.
Several stars have been linked to the part of Anastasia including "Harry Potter" actress Emma Watson and brunette beauty Keira Knightley.
- New police chief says smooth polls his top priority for now
- Battleground ready, tough fight on cards in Pune
- Gadkari visits PU for cultural event, crowd gets out of control
- Govt vehicle hits two visually impaired students
- Ecclestone rules out Indian GP in 2015
- Captain Vidic abandons sinking ship at Manchester United, to sign for Inter Milan