Mila Kunis wants Fifty Shades of Grey role
- 5th phase of elections: Moderate to high turnout on biggest voting day, halfway mark crossed
- Congress releases CD of Uma Bharti calling Narendra Modi 'Vinash Purush'
- April 17 poll roundup: Rajnath says only Modi will be PM; Jaswant Singh writes to EC against Raje
- Admiral Dhowan appointed as new Navy chief
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, DD vs RCB: Rahul breaks solid stand, Patel departs
Actress Mila Kunis says she would have a good time playing Anastasia Steele in the movie version of EL James' erotic novel 'Fifty Shades of Grey'.
The 29-year-old wants to do something fun and different and believes the movie - which details S&M-crazed billionaire Christian Grey's relationship with the young student – will live up to that, reported Sun Online.
"There are times when you just want to do something fun and different, because you're going to have a good time doing it," she said.
Several stars have been linked to the part of Anastasia including "Harry Potter" actress Emma Watson and brunette beauty Keira Knightley.
- Ready for elections: Parties
- Activist, her aide booked for cheating in attempt to frame acquitted murder accused
- Extended Monorail running hours fails to pull crowd
- HC orders action against Essel World for causing harm to mangroves
- Cops crack bar girl’s murder case after waiter’s tip-off
- Railway to provide plastic pouches for commuter IDs