Miley Cyrus bowled over by Kelly Osbourne's honesty
- Gujjars intensify agitation for job quota, block Delhi-Mumbai rail track
- Video: Mumbai graduate denied job for being Muslim, Minorities Commission seeks explanation from company
- Geelani's 'incomplete' passport application cannot be processed: MEA
- Manish Sisodia launches counter-attack, says AAP govt trying to stop officers' transfer-posting industry
- 'You are the apple of my eye': Osama bin Laden's son's letter to wife
Singer-actress Miley Cyrus says the honest nature of TV star Kelly Osbourne is the reason for their close friendship.
The 20-year-old 'Hannah Montana' star said that since both of them share this straightforward nature, it is easy for them to remain best friends, reported Contactmusic.
"I like it when people are honest. Like, if I look bad, I want you to tell me if I look bad. I've always been that person," Cyrus said.
"I really like honest people and I think that's why me and Kelly get along so well, and I think a lot of people are put out by it. They can't believe she really has no filter,
but I don't really either," she said.
The singer-actress also said that she does not impose her ideas on others.
"I think there's a time and a place to be respectful and I also don't like those people that feel like they're entitled to speak everyone's truth.
"I don't feel that I'm the person in charge of putting everyone in their place in any way and I won't really give my opinion unless you ask me. I'm not judgmentally," Cyrus added.