Miley Cyrus dances with topless stripper in shocking concert
- Yadav, Bhushan wanted party's defeat in Delhi polls, allege AAP leaders
- Chhattisgarh PDS rice scam: probe widens as police find a list with names, alleged bribes
- Land bill on table, government tells opposition willing to make changes
- His last detention against norms, red flag pre-dated Mufti govt
- Assam MLA claims he warned cops before Dimapur lynching
Miley Cyrus has shocked her fans by performing with a topless stripper at a Christmas concert.
More than three years after Cyrus, then 16, straddled a stripper pole at the Teen Choice Awards, the controversial prop was up at Borgore's "Christmas Creampies" December 9 concert in Hollywood, accompanied by an actual, topless stripper.
As a guest performer at the dub step star's show, the 20-year-old 'Hannah Montana' actress sang and strutted alongside the dancer who was wearing just a thong and pasties.
Sporting her now-familiar blonde, punk pixie 'do, the "Can't Be Tamed" singer wore a tiny top with strategically placed cutout revealing her cleavage, a gold body chain, tight leather pants and knee-high leopard-print boots.
At another point in the performance, Cyrus appeared to nearly make out -- or at least get very up-close-and-personal with -- a male performer onstage.
Cyrus has collaborated with Israeli-born Borgore on his new single "Decisions" and appeared in the video with a porn star, Jessie Andrews.
As for her own ever-evolving sound, Cyrus' fourth studio album is out in 2013, and features collaborations with hip-hop mega-producer Pharrell Williams, rapper Mac Miller and others.