Miley Cyrus flooded with offers for wedding gown
- April 24 elections roundup: Four policemen, two polling officers killed in Maoist attack
- Thousands turn up at Narendra Modi's Varanasi roadshow, BJP's PM candidate files nomination papers
- From Marandi vs Soren to Deora vs Sanyal: Top 5 battles in Lok Sabha polls Phase 6
- Rahul Gandhi joins sister Priyanka in attacking Narendra Modi on snoopgate
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, KKR vs RCB: RCB strong in chase against KKR
Miley Cyrus is considering a Marchesa gown for her impending nuptials to fiance Liam Hemsworth.
The 20-year-old also said she has been inundated with offers from other designers and is finding it difficult to choose, reported People magazine.
"Marchesa make the most amazing dresses, they are definitely one of our options. But so many people want to be involved, I'll probably have 30 dresses at my wedding," she said.
While Cyrus is struggling to choose the right dress, the 20-year-old added she and her fiance aren't getting stressed about the wedding planning, reported People magazine.
"I'm not worried about it, we haven't talked about anything specific. Liam is pretty laid back about everything, it's the best thing ever." Cyrus's mother Tish believes the couple will choose an intimate family gathering rather than a lavish affair.
"When the wedding does happen, it's going to be a small, intimate one."