Miley Cyrus flooded with offers for wedding gown
- Essar Leaks: SC issues notices to Essar Group and Centre on PIL seeking court-monitored probe
- Karnataka CM announces CBI probe into death of IAS officer DK Ravi
- Hashimpura massacre: 10 freed still in UP Police
- Jaitley, Rajan paper over the cracks, minister says in regular, frank talks
- Lee Kuan Yew, founder of modern Singapore, passes away at 91
Miley Cyrus is considering a Marchesa gown for her impending nuptials to fiance Liam Hemsworth.
The 20-year-old also said she has been inundated with offers from other designers and is finding it difficult to choose, reported People magazine.
"Marchesa make the most amazing dresses, they are definitely one of our options. But so many people want to be involved, I'll probably have 30 dresses at my wedding," she said.
While Cyrus is struggling to choose the right dress, the 20-year-old added she and her fiance aren't getting stressed about the wedding planning, reported People magazine.
"I'm not worried about it, we haven't talked about anything specific. Liam is pretty laid back about everything, it's the best thing ever." Cyrus's mother Tish believes the couple will choose an intimate family gathering rather than a lavish affair.
"When the wedding does happen, it's going to be a small, intimate one."