Miley Cyrus shaves head
- Dawood Ibrahim will be nabbed soon: Rajnath Singh
- NEET ordinance gets President Pranab's assent ahead of China visit
- Assam swearing-in today: AGP, BPF may get two berths each in cabinet
- Uttarakhand sting CD case: CM Harish Rawat appears at CBI headquarters
- Amid big red flags, small green shoots point to uptick in economic growth
Three months after debuting a bleached-blonde, asymmetrical punk haircut, singer-actress Miley Cyrus has now shaved off sides of her head to get an even shorter hairstyle.
The former 'Hannah Montana' star showed off the shorter look in New York City on Monday while heading into the Ambassador Theater, where her father Billy Ray Cyrus is performing in long-running Broadway smash 'Chicago'.
The 19-year-old star's new hairdo is buzzed completely on the sides, with the top only slightly longer, reported Us magazine.
Cyrus, who wore a fur top, ladylike black skirt, black tights and combat boots for the outing, hasn't yet explained the latest look.
The fiancee of Liam Hemsworth premiered her first drastic hair makeover -- which recalled the look of Scandinavian songstress Robyn -- back in August.
- Supreme Court has rightly upheld criminal defamation law
- India’s democratic success is due to the EC, and the triumph of trust over cynicism
- President’s Rule must be abolished. Uttarakhand developments show why
- What President Pranab Mukherjee must say to Beijing
- Tony Cozier loved Caribbean cricket, brought the game alive for millions
- Chabahar test: An opportunity to India?