Miley Cyrus shaves head
- We condemn the flogging of Dalit men in Gujarat, says Rajnath Singh
- India cannot suppress voice of Kashmiris, should hold plebiscite: Nawaz Sharif
- Hockey legend Mohammed Shahid passes away
- Ambiguity on Navjot Singh Sidhu's status in BJP as no official word on resignation from party
- 7th Pay Commission: Govt to examine pay parity between IAS, non-IAS officers
Three months after debuting a bleached-blonde, asymmetrical punk haircut, singer-actress Miley Cyrus has now shaved off sides of her head to get an even shorter hairstyle.
The former 'Hannah Montana' star showed off the shorter look in New York City on Monday while heading into the Ambassador Theater, where her father Billy Ray Cyrus is performing in long-running Broadway smash 'Chicago'.
The 19-year-old star's new hairdo is buzzed completely on the sides, with the top only slightly longer, reported Us magazine.
Cyrus, who wore a fur top, ladylike black skirt, black tights and combat boots for the outing, hasn't yet explained the latest look.
The fiancee of Liam Hemsworth premiered her first drastic hair makeover -- which recalled the look of Scandinavian songstress Robyn -- back in August.
- The endeavour for a common civil law must be to end discrimination, and not stamp majority might
- A host of powerful open and programmable capabilities is set to create the ‘WhatsApp moment’ for Indian banking
- Local newspapers are often the only source of news during curfew and the record of state violence
- Navjot Sidhu’s revolt has complicated the Punjab pre-poll scene
- There is an urgent need for India to reclaim 'national interest' from its national media
- India's institutionalised monetary policy framework has to be taken to its logical conclusion