Miley Cyrus shaves head
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Three months after debuting a bleached-blonde, asymmetrical punk haircut, singer-actress Miley Cyrus has now shaved off sides of her head to get an even shorter hairstyle.
The former 'Hannah Montana' star showed off the shorter look in New York City on Monday while heading into the Ambassador Theater, where her father Billy Ray Cyrus is performing in long-running Broadway smash 'Chicago'.
The 19-year-old star's new hairdo is buzzed completely on the sides, with the top only slightly longer, reported Us magazine.
Cyrus, who wore a fur top, ladylike black skirt, black tights and combat boots for the outing, hasn't yet explained the latest look.
The fiancee of Liam Hemsworth premiered her first drastic hair makeover -- which recalled the look of Scandinavian songstress Robyn -- back in August.
"When you wake up, your hair is done. It's so easy. And the dirtier it is, the more I like it, so it's great. Showering has cut down, I'm saving water... This is more than a fashion statement; it's eco-friendly," said Cyrus.
- LIVE: Arvind Kejriwal targets Reliance Industries
- My heart bleeds to see what is happening in the House: ManmohanÂ Singh
- Sonia named Chairperson of Congress Campaign panel for LS polls, Rahul ViceÂ Chairman
- US free to interact with Modi, but must apply standards consistent with its policy on human rights:Â Khurshid