Miley Cyrus suffers wardrobe malfunction at pre-Grammy bash
- Bihar: School director dies after mob assault over death of two students
- PM spoke about Rakhi, but neglected Muslims during 'Ramzan': Congress
- Watch video: CCTV captures Mumbai local ramming into station
- Another Vyapam scam accused dies; 24th death in the case
- Sushma's Ministry declines info under RTI on Lalit Modi's passport issue
Singer-actress Miley Cyrus showed off more than she had bargained for at the pre-Grammy bash when she nearly popped out of her daring black gown.
The 20-year-old's gown, which barely covered her chest, nearly came a cropper when the risque dress gaped open, reported E! Online.
Living up to her wild child reputation, the 20-year-old left little to the imagination in the floor-length, black Emilio Pucci halter-gown and was constantly checking that it preserved her modesty.
Looking typically edgy with her blonde hair spiked up and showing off a hint of leg under the sheer dress, the star spent the evening mingling with friends at the bash honoring LA Reid at the Beverly Hilton.
Adding to her rocky look, the former child star wore black, smokey make-up on her eyes, Versace boots and jewelry from Lorraine Schwartz and Ofira