Miley Cyrus suffers wardrobe malfunction at pre-Grammy bash
- Tera Gurdip bach gaya: Indian on death row in Indonesia tells wife in phone call
- Pune building collapses, at least nine dead
- Mehbooba: Sacrifice of children won’t go waste; securitymen had no idea they were targeting Burhan
- 'Voodoo statistics!' P Chidambaram rejects Arun Jaitley's inflation remarks
- Senior Congress leader Capt Ajay Yadav to quit party
Singer-actress Miley Cyrus showed off more than she had bargained for at the pre-Grammy bash when she nearly popped out of her daring black gown.
The 20-year-old's gown, which barely covered her chest, nearly came a cropper when the risque dress gaped open, reported E! Online.
Living up to her wild child reputation, the 20-year-old left little to the imagination in the floor-length, black Emilio Pucci halter-gown and was constantly checking that it preserved her modesty.
Looking typically edgy with her blonde hair spiked up and showing off a hint of leg under the sheer dress, the star spent the evening mingling with friends at the bash honoring LA Reid at the Beverly Hilton.
- The amended act legalises child labour while claiming to do the opposite
- The concept of private members’ bill is central to a deliberative democracy
- Mahasweta Devi drew imaginary landscapes to narrate stories of the oppressed
- With the latest figures on industrial output, the case for a stimulus is pressing
- An open letter to new students entering Jawaharlal Nehru University
- Irom Sharmila calling off her fast against the AFSPA reflects the state’s failure to engage