Miley Cyrus suffers wardrobe malfunction at pre-Grammy bash
- RJD splits as 13 MLAs desert Lalu Prasad for Nitish Kumar, but six âreturnâ
- No death penalty for Italian marines, Centre tells Supreme Court
- Rahul slams Modi on migrant issue, says BJP playing divisive politics
- Rajiv Gandhi assassination case: SC to hear Centre's plea on restraining TN govt from releasing convicts
- Leopard on the loose in Meerut, officials order closure of schools and colleges
Singer-actress Miley Cyrus showed off more than she had bargained for at the pre-Grammy bash when she nearly popped out of her daring black gown.
The 20-year-old's gown, which barely covered her chest, nearly came a cropper when the risque dress gaped open, reported E! Online.
Living up to her wild child reputation, the 20-year-old left little to the imagination in the floor-length, black Emilio Pucci halter-gown and was constantly checking that it preserved her modesty.
Looking typically edgy with her blonde hair spiked up and showing off a hint of leg under the sheer dress, the star spent the evening mingling with friends at the bash honoring LA Reid at the Beverly Hilton.
Adding to her rocky look, the former child star wore black, smokey make-up on her eyes, Versace boots and jewelry from Lorraine Schwartz and Ofira