Miley Cyrus suffers wardrobe malfunction at pre-Grammy bash
- LIVE: Western Railway resumes services, but Mumbai braces for more rain tomorrow
- Lalit Modi Row: BJP rejects demand for resignation of Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Hooch liquor tragedy: Death toll rises to 41; eight policemen suspended
- J&K govt prevents Sopore Chalo march, top separatists detained
- Petition against Tendulkar's Bharat Ratna admitted by Madhya Pradesh HC
Singer-actress Miley Cyrus showed off more than she had bargained for at the pre-Grammy bash when she nearly popped out of her daring black gown.
The 20-year-old's gown, which barely covered her chest, nearly came a cropper when the risque dress gaped open, reported E! Online.
Living up to her wild child reputation, the 20-year-old left little to the imagination in the floor-length, black Emilio Pucci halter-gown and was constantly checking that it preserved her modesty.
Looking typically edgy with her blonde hair spiked up and showing off a hint of leg under the sheer dress, the star spent the evening mingling with friends at the bash honoring LA Reid at the Beverly Hilton.
Adding to her rocky look, the former child star wore black, smokey make-up on her eyes, Versace boots and jewelry from Lorraine Schwartz and Ofira