Miley Cyrus' topless photo leaked online
- 2002-03 Mumbai blasts: Three convicts including Muzammil Ansari awarded life sentence
- Delhi HC refuses to grant interim protection to Virbhadra Singh's children
- President's rule in Uttarakhand: HC rejects Centre's plea for adjournment
- #PanamaPapersIndia Part 3: Bellary baron, tank tycoon, top industrialist
- Panama papers: Amid freeze in Iceland, warmth in Delhi
She has long shed her Disney princess image and now another scandal has come haunting Miley Cyrus.
A series of topless pictures taken by her while she was getting a tattoo on her rib cage have leaked online, reported People magazine.
Sprawled out on a blanket with only a draped shirt covering her modesty, the eighteen-year-old starlet proved once again that she has left her child star days behind her. The pictures were taken when the 'Party in the USA' hitmaker got her fifth tattoo, a dream catcher, supposed to represent her siblings.
This seductive photo was leaked shortly after racy pictures from her concert in Brazil hit the web that showed Miley in a barely-there leather get up.
The singer meanwhile has got her sixth tattoo, dedicated to Brazil. It is so far unclear what her new tattoo is, but it joins Miley's already vast collection of symbols and words. Her first tattoo, the words 'Just Breathe' on the left side of her chest, caused controversy as Miley was under age when it was done. US law prohibits tattoos on those under 18, but when the 17-year-old star wanted to get the tattoo aged 17 in 2009 her parents signed a consent form.
- JNU and HCU targeted because they attract and nurture students from lower castes
- Shani Shingnapur faceoff: A State For Men
- Our metros are held together by the weak glue of Facebook ties
- New hydrocarbon policy is an improvement. But govt must address ‘softer’ operating issues
- VP Ansari's remarks on protecting minority rights have been made before. But they bear repeating
- Family planning is at the core of the mission to reduce maternal and child mortality