Miley Cyrus' topless photo leaked online
- GST Bill in Rajya Sabha this week, Jaitley to discuss amendments with state finance ministers
- Narsingh Yadav fails dope test, Rio 2016 Olympics participation under threat
- AAP MLA Amanatullah Khan arrested for threatening a woman
- Kin of missing AN-32 passengers, crew: Across the country, they wait for word, hoping and praying
- Kashmir unrest: Of 317 with pellet injuries in action by CRPF, over 50% have been hit in eye
She has long shed her Disney princess image and now another scandal has come haunting Miley Cyrus.
A series of topless pictures taken by her while she was getting a tattoo on her rib cage have leaked online, reported People magazine.
Sprawled out on a blanket with only a draped shirt covering her modesty, the eighteen-year-old starlet proved once again that she has left her child star days behind her. The pictures were taken when the 'Party in the USA' hitmaker got her fifth tattoo, a dream catcher, supposed to represent her siblings.
This seductive photo was leaked shortly after racy pictures from her concert in Brazil hit the web that showed Miley in a barely-there leather get up.
The singer meanwhile has got her sixth tattoo, dedicated to Brazil. It is so far unclear what her new tattoo is, but it joins Miley's already vast collection of symbols and words. Her first tattoo, the words 'Just Breathe' on the left side of her chest, caused controversy as Miley was under age when it was done. US law prohibits tattoos on those under 18, but when the 17-year-old star wanted to get the tattoo aged 17 in 2009 her parents signed a consent form.
- Kashmir unrest: A to-do list for PM Modi
- Not too late to reverse an ugliness spreading in the name of our sacred cows
- Arvind Kejriwal is uncomfortable with anyone with a mind of his own
- Not just the Arunachal switch but the choice of Sheila Dikshit for the UP are warnings to the BJP
- Gujarat unrest shows while Dalit lives have improved, conflict has increased
- Zakir Naik is ‘protected’ as an Indian citizen but he considers himself a Muslim first