Miley Cyrus wants long hair
- Congress has old habit of destabilising popular governments, says Rajnath
- Bihar: Ten CRPF commandos killed in Naxal IED blast
- OPINION | Shah Faesal writes: Between the studio and the street
- GOP for securing Pakistan nuclear arsenal; calls India its ally
- Arun Jaitley interview: Huge banking reforms underway, been able to strike consensus on GST Bill
Singer-actress Miley Cyrus is taking vitamin supplements to boost her hair growth.
The 20-year-old starlet, who has been rocking a peroxide blonde pixie crop since last summer, now decided to grow out
her signature edgy hairdo, reported Contactmusic.
"I'm secretly tugging on it every night and taking (hair growth vitamin supplement) Viviscal, I'm not going to lie. But I'm going to rock it while I have it," she said.
Cyrus also hinted that she might start wearing hair extensions again as soon as her locks get long enough.
- There is an urgent need for India to reclaim 'national interest' from its national media
- India's institutionalised monetary policy framework has to be taken to its logical conclusion
- The carnage in Nice leaves the French in a state of vulnerability
- Donald Trump has shaken core principles of both Republicans and Democrats
- Hindutva’s textbook rewriting project recasts history in binaries
- Congress opposition to GST does no credit to a party that opened up the economy 25 years ago