Miley Cyrus wants long hair
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Singer-actress Miley Cyrus is taking vitamin supplements to boost her hair growth.
The 20-year-old starlet, who has been rocking a peroxide blonde pixie crop since last summer, now decided to grow out
her signature edgy hairdo, reported Contactmusic.
"I'm secretly tugging on it every night and taking (hair growth vitamin supplement) Viviscal, I'm not going to lie. But I'm going to rock it while I have it," she said.
Cyrus also hinted that she might start wearing hair extensions again as soon as her locks get long enough.
"I love a good weave. I can't help it, I love a good piece. But I don't have anything to clip (it to). Yesterday I wore a rat tail. I got lots of feedback on Twitter on that one," she said.