Miley Cyrus wants long hair
- Congress says Togadia spreading venom; EC seeks recording of alleged hate speech
- Akhilesh Yadav tears into Narendra Modi bastion on maiden visit to Gujarat, says third front ready to govern
- Proponents of Article 370 should say how it has helped J&K: Rajnath Singh
- 1984 riots: Akalis protest over Capt Amarinder Singh's clean chit to Jagdish Tytler
- IPL 7: CSK register 93-run victory over hapless DD
Singer-actress Miley Cyrus is taking vitamin supplements to boost her hair growth.
The 20-year-old starlet, who has been rocking a peroxide blonde pixie crop since last summer, now decided to grow out
her signature edgy hairdo, reported Contactmusic.
"I'm secretly tugging on it every night and taking (hair growth vitamin supplement) Viviscal, I'm not going to lie. But I'm going to rock it while I have it," she said.
Cyrus also hinted that she might start wearing hair extensions again as soon as her locks get long enough.
"I love a good weave. I can't help it, I love a good piece. But I don't have anything to clip (it to). Yesterday I wore a rat tail. I got lots of feedback on Twitter on that one," she said.
- On Day 2 in Amethi, Kejriwal woos Muslims
- After Tytler self-goal, Capt goes on defensive
- To prevent polarisation, EC tells Delhi Police ‘don’t publicise work’
- Togadia ‘hate speech’: EC seeks report, police begin probe
- JuD chief: Hindus safe in Pak unlike Muslims in Gujarat
- In this TN seat, Cong, BJP and AAP take centrestage