Miley Cyrus wants long hair
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Singer-actress Miley Cyrus is taking vitamin supplements to boost her hair growth.
The 20-year-old starlet, who has been rocking a peroxide blonde pixie crop since last summer, now decided to grow out
her signature edgy hairdo, reported Contactmusic.
"I'm secretly tugging on it every night and taking (hair growth vitamin supplement) Viviscal, I'm not going to lie. But I'm going to rock it while I have it," she said.
Cyrus also hinted that she might start wearing hair extensions again as soon as her locks get long enough.
"I love a good weave. I can't help it, I love a good piece. But I don't have anything to clip (it to). Yesterday I wore a rat tail. I got lots of feedback on Twitter on that one," she said.