Miley Cyrus wants long hair
- Navy officer dies on board INS Kolkata off Mumbai
- SC calls Sahara proposal an âinsultâ, Subarta Roy stays in jail till March 11
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
- Modi to hold 'Chai Pe Charcha' on women empowerment on Saturday
- SC issues notice to Centre on Kiran Reddy's PIL against creation of Telangana
Singer-actress Miley Cyrus is taking vitamin supplements to boost her hair growth.
The 20-year-old starlet, who has been rocking a peroxide blonde pixie crop since last summer, now decided to grow out
her signature edgy hairdo, reported Contactmusic.
"I'm secretly tugging on it every night and taking (hair growth vitamin supplement) Viviscal, I'm not going to lie. But I'm going to rock it while I have it," she said.
Cyrus also hinted that she might start wearing hair extensions again as soon as her locks get long enough.
"I love a good weave. I can't help it, I love a good piece. But I don't have anything to clip (it to). Yesterday I wore a rat tail. I got lots of feedback on Twitter on that one," she said.