Million dollar reward for alleged US cop 'terrorist'
- Hang me if I have committed crime, no apology: Modi
- Fifth phase of Lok Sabha elections in 121 seats on Thursday
- April 16 campaign roundup: Narendra Modi in firing line of Gandhis
- N Srinivasan faces serious charges, canât return until probe: Supreme Court
- Kolkata Knight Riders seal opener in comprehensive fashion
"Some may ask why so large? This is an act, and make no mistake about it, of domestic terrorism." Police announced Saturday that they would open a new
probe into Dorner's firing in 2007, which apparently left him disgruntled and determined to exact revenge on the department.
The hunt for Dorner, who police describe as "armed and extremely dangerous," has reportedly extended into the neighboring states of Arizona and Nevada.