MIM MLA's condition 'improves', says medical bulletin
- Indecision at the top, long wait for Rahul: What ails the Congress
- Ally BJP seeks to lower heat: Can’t move NIT out, don’t trash J&K Police
- Panama Papers: Mossack Fonseca on I-T radar for 9 years in Delhi, details sought
- Assam Elections: Rebel Congress leader fans wind of change
- Pluralism and tolerance hallmark of Indian civilisation: President Mukherjee
The condition of Majlis Ittehadul Muslimeen (MIM) MLA Akbaruddin Owaisi has improved after ventilator support was weaned off, a medical bulletin issued by Care Hospital said on Tuesday.
Owaisi was grievously injured when unidentified assailants shot at and stabbed him at Barkas in Chandrayangutta Assembly constituency here on Saturday. "The legislator is conscious and communicative and his vitals maintained in normal limits," the medical bulletin said.
- To promote investments, government must boldly tackle the problems
- Fifth column: Panama Papers et al
- Escalation of NIT, Srinagar, incident has shown us up as a truly petty people
- The heirs of Periyar will fight out their perennial Mahabharata
- Priyanka’s newfound closeness to the Vadras
- India needs to rationalise capital controls, simplify its tax regime