MIM MLA's condition 'improves', says medical bulletin
- Arvind Kejriwal to launch AAP's Lok Sabha poll campaign from Haryana today
- Donât discriminate between Muslims and others on false cases: Purohit to Shinde
- Fraud Office gets govt nod to prosecute Radia firms
- âStingâ journalist who reported on Amit Shah gets VIP security
- Army said unit was headed for IAF drill, ex-Air Chief says this was due only a month later
The condition of Majlis Ittehadul Muslimeen (MIM) MLA Akbaruddin Owaisi has improved after ventilator support was weaned off, a medical bulletin issued by Care Hospital said on Tuesday.
Owaisi was grievously injured when unidentified assailants shot at and stabbed him at Barkas in Chandrayangutta Assembly constituency here on Saturday. "The legislator is conscious and communicative and his vitals maintained in normal limits," the medical bulletin said.
Akbaruddin's renal and liver functions are being monitored closely and are still requiring support, it said.
- ‘Irrespective of the noise, BJP won’t get so many seats. There is craze for Modi, but how much translates into votes is difficult to say’
- Hindus should 'produce' at least 5 children, says VHP leader Ashok Singhal
- AMU teachers body to boycott Mulayam visit
- Mulayam, Akhilesh woo Brahmins, Muslims
- ‘Sting’ journalist who reported on Amit Shah gets VIP security
- Don’t discriminate between Muslims and others on false cases: Purohit writes to Shinde
- Top General speaks: Def Secy summoned me late night, said highest seat of power was worried, troops must go back quickly
- Government blames BJP for delay in passage of Telangana bill in Rajya Sabha, may extend Parliament session
- Dhoni, do you believe you can win abroad? | The Indian Express
- ‘Troop movement should’ve been avoided if they knew (V K Singh’s) court date’