Minor ‘raped’ in Itaunja
- Facebook Townhall: PM Modi breaks down into tears while talking about his mother
- Google welcomes PM Modi at its headquarters in California
- PM Modi's top 10 quotes from Facebook Townhall
- Manipur Governor Syed Ahmed passes away in Mumbai's Lilavati Hospital
- Police order probe after meat found outside 4 temples in Jharkhand
A minor girl was allegedly raped inside her house by two men from her village under Itaunja police station of Lucknow on Saturday night. Police lodged an FIR on Sunday against three persons from the village on the written complaint of the girl's father.
Circle Officer (Bakshi Ka Talab) Babita Singh said the girl told the police that the incident took place on Saturday night around 9 pm when she was at her home in Akhdariya village. Singh said the girl informed that she was at home with her younger sister and brother while her parents had gone to Lucknow. She alleged that three persons forcibly entered her house and one of them, Pradhan Yadav, held her sister and brother at knife point while two others, Jitendra Yadav and Madan Yadav, raped her.
Police have lodged an FIR against Jitendra, Pradhan and Madan, residents of the same village, under various sections of IPC including 376 (rape) and 506 (criminal intimidation); all are absconding.
Maurya said Guddu, the brother of accused Jitendra, had hit the girl's younger sister a few days back with his motorbike and the girl's father had lodged a case against Guddu. There has been a dispute between the two families over the issue, he said.