Minor gangraped, beaten, burnt with cigarettes by friend, companions
- Elections LIVE: Jaswant Singh pained but not quitting BJP, to file nomination from Barmer
- Search for MH370 LIVE: Australia hopes for a breakthrough in search operations
- Thane shocker: 24-year-old woman brutalised for refusing to enter flesh-trade
- A Fallen Stock: Markets were Jignesh Shah's passion but luck ran out for the engineer
- Four IM operatives nabbed from Rajasthan, had plans to attack Modi rally
A 15-year-old girl was gangraped, beaten up badly and burnt with cigarettes allegedly by her friend and his companions, who later dumped her in an unconscious state in Khevai village here, police said.
The accused Sachin had called the victim with the help of his sister on February 3 on a false pretext of marrying her.
He then took the minor girl and his sister to Muzaffarnagar on a motorbike.
Sachin then dropped his sister midway and took the victim in a car in which two persons were already seated. The three then took the girl to an unknown place where they took turns to rape her, police said.
The victim was also beaten up with a belt and burnt with cigarette. She was later dumped in an unconscious state in a forest near Muzaffarnagar district, police said.
The girl later somehow managed to reach a brick kiln where the labourers working there informed the police about her condition.
The victim has been sent for medical examination and a search is on for the three accused, circle officer Ayodhya Prasad said.
- Mamata slams Cong, BJP for passing Telangana Bill
- Mollah calls for Muslim-Dalit ‘Maha Jot’ to defeat Left, TMC
- Didi releases party manifestos, reflects ‘national ambition’
- Rs 700-crore hawala racket busted, Surat trader’s home, office raided
- Just a click away, one stop data on over 10 lakh criminals
- The age of individualism