Minor gangraped, beaten, burnt with cigarettes by friend, companions
- Malaysia Airlines plane with 5 Indians onboard missing, presumed crashed off Vietnam coast
- Yeddyurappa among 52 Bharatiya Janata Party candidates for Lok Sabha polls
- No compromise with live-ins or gay rights, moral values supreme: RSS
- In Mumbai, new warship system malfunctions, Navy officer killed
- RSP quits LDF, to go alone in Lok Sabha elections
A 15-year-old girl was gangraped, beaten up badly and burnt with cigarettes allegedly by her friend and his companions, who later dumped her in an unconscious state in Khevai village here, police said.
The accused Sachin had called the victim with the help of his sister on February 3 on a false pretext of marrying her.
He then took the minor girl and his sister to Muzaffarnagar on a motorbike.
Sachin then dropped his sister midway and took the victim in a car in which two persons were already seated. The three then took the girl to an unknown place where they took turns to rape her, police said.
The victim was also beaten up with a belt and burnt with cigarette. She was later dumped in an unconscious state in a forest near Muzaffarnagar district, police said.
The girl later somehow managed to reach a brick kiln where the labourers working there informed the police about her condition.
The victim has been sent for medical examination and a search is on for the three accused, circle officer Ayodhya Prasad said.
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today