Minor gangraped in Haryana, 4th case in a month
- PM Modi's 'strategic restraint' choice: A virtue or a necessity?
- PM to people of Pak: Let’s go to war against unemployment, poverty... let’s see who wins
- Uri attack: Odia BSF jawan succumbs to injuries, death toll rises to 19
- Rain havoc in Telangana: Death toll rises to 8 in Medak
- Kashmir: Curfew imposed in Kishtwar following arrest of 3 charged with sedition
A 15-year-old girl was allegedly gangraped by three men at Tosham in Bhiwani district of Haryana. The incident took place on September 29. The victim, a class VIII student, belongs to a backward caste, the police said, adding they are yet to identify the accused.
This is the fourth gangrape in Haryana in as many weeks. Three of the victims are minors. The latest incident took place at Sandwa village. The girl was going to home with her grandmother.
- Loud jingoism and war talk erode India’s credibility
- Phenomenon of the non-academic VC is part of a wider crisis of the university
- PM Modi must recognise Pakistan’s gameplan, and respond at a time and place of India’s choosing
- The government has failed to provide the right incentives to farmers
- The advent of the Fadnavis government in Maharashtra Marathas’ political hegemony
- Across the aisle: In search of a Pakistan policy