Minor gangraped in Haryana, 4th case in a month
- VIDEO: What is the US govt going to do to stop hate crimes, asks wife of Indian killed in Kansas
- UP election 2017: PM talks about 'Kabristan' and 'Shamshan,' we talk about laptop and smartphone, says Akhilesh
- BMC elections: To checkmate BJP in Mumbai, Sena and Congress in talks
- Life lost in jail: Secret AP police report cleared 2005 Delhi blast accused but no one acted on it
- ‘Cheapest phone’ maker Mohit Goel is Class VIII fail: Cops
A 15-year-old girl was allegedly gangraped by three men at Tosham in Bhiwani district of Haryana. The incident took place on September 29. The victim, a class VIII student, belongs to a backward caste, the police said, adding they are yet to identify the accused.
This is the fourth gangrape in Haryana in as many weeks. Three of the victims are minors. The latest incident took place at Sandwa village. The girl was going to home with her grandmother.
- Across the aisle: From university to mediocrity
- Fifth column: The cost of casteism
- Out of my mind: Trump tornado
- Inside Track: Treading cautiously
- RBI’s obstinate refusal to cut policy rates is not based on economic logic
- As a Communist student activist, I was never attacked by ABVP members; that was another era