Minor gang-raped in MP
- Army fight off terrorist attack on camp in Samba, operation still on
- Kasab never asked for mutton biryani, I cooked it up: Ujjwal Nikam
- He ‘harassed’ me, IAS officer Ravi’s batchmate told cops hours after his death
- Explained: Overshoot to kill
- Renuka Choudhary booked for allegedly demanding Rs 1.10 crore from Congress aspirant
A 13-year-old girl was allegedly gang-raped by four youths in the district, police said today. The four accused abducted the minor on the intervening night of Monday and Tuesday from outside her home in Kolua village under Shamsabad police station limits in Vidisha district.
They took her to a desolate place near the village and gang-raped her, police said. While searching for the girl, her family members found her last morning near the village in an unconscious condition.
The victim was admitted to a hospital where a medical examination has confirmed rape, they said. A case has been registered against four persons - Rajpal, Rajkumar, Kamal Singh and Hari Singh Yadav - in this regard and efforts are on to nab them, police added.