Minor gang-raped in MP
- JD(U) rules out tie-up, Lalu starts own campaign, clock ticks down for Congress
- In UP, Modi takes on Mulayam, says SP misleading people under veil of secularism
- Rahul Gandhi's ordinance shortcut loses way
- Vigilance complaints pile up as Delhi Police doesnât know password
- Defence Ministry orders CBI probe into purchase of Rolls Royce engines by HAL
A 13-year-old girl was allegedly gang-raped by four youths in the district, police said today. The four accused abducted the minor on the intervening night of Monday and Tuesday from outside her home in Kolua village under Shamsabad police station limits in Vidisha district.
They took her to a desolate place near the village and gang-raped her, police said. While searching for the girl, her family members found her last morning near the village in an unconscious condition.
The victim was admitted to a hospital where a medical examination has confirmed rape, they said. A case has been registered against four persons - Rajpal, Rajkumar, Kamal Singh and Hari Singh Yadav - in this regard and efforts are on to nab them, police added.
- War in Congress: Old soldiers fight Rahul brigade | The Indian Express
- Aam Aadmi Party Lok Sabha 2014 Candidates – Full list
- ‘Allegations against Somnath Bharti prime facie correct, police justified in refusing Khirki Extension raid’
- Clash of the stalwarts: Uttar Pradesh set for Modi, Kejriwal rallies today