Minor girl assaulted by mentally deranged man
- Mali hostage crisis ends as security forces gun down militants; 27 killed
- Sheena Bora case: Peter charged with murder, criminal conspiracy
- Nitish Kumar sworn in as Bihar Chief Minister; Lalu's sons in Cabinet
- UP keeps its distance from Bihar: Why Mulayam, Akhilesh didn't attend Nitish swearing-in
- Madras HC stays cancellation of Greenpeace India registration
A 10 year-old-girl was today allegedly assaulted by a mentally deranged man in a village here, police said.
The accused, a middle-aged person, caught hold of the minor girl in Vedullepalli village of Guntur district and allegedly bit her in stomach and neck.
The girl raised an alarm following which the passersby severely thrashed the man.
Later, police took him into custody.
- Modi can leverage foreign policy to repair his domestic image
- Muslims biggest losers from our reservation policy, one that Bhagwat rightly wants reviewed
- If Pak state really cared for its people, it would put national economy above all else
- Despite little coverage in India, the Argentinian presidential election is significant
- Uday lacks a strong, accessible monitoring mechanism critical for its success
- What Mr Mani Shankar Aiyar won’t say