Minor girl gangraped by five teenagers in Guwahati
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
A 12-year-old girl was allegedly gangraped by five minor boys in the Hatigaon area here.
The girl was gangraped near her home on Sunday night when her mother was out on work as a daily wage earner, police said on Tuesday.
The five boys aged between 12 to 16 years, who are her neighbours and play together, called her outside her house and then gang-raped her, according to the FIR filed by the mother at Basistha police station.
On her mother's return from work the girl told her about the incident and she was immediately taken to the police station where the complaint was filed, the sources said.
All the five boys have been taken into custody and will be produced in the Juvenile Court here tomorrow, police said, adding, the girl after medical examination was now in the State Home for Women for her rehabilitation.
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence hasÂ begun
- Movie review: â€˜Jai hoâ€™ | The Indian Express