Minor girl raped by teacher in school toilet
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
A Class III girl student was allegedly raped by a guest teacher in a school toilet at a village in Mandla district of Madhya Pradesh, police said
The incident occured On February 2, when the girl was sitting alone in the class room of Naveen Government Primary School at Lato village, the guest teacher - Prem Kumar (22) - asked her to go to the toilet for cleaning her nose, police said.
The accused then followed the girl and after reaching the toilet locked the door and allegedly raped her, Sub-Divisional Officer of Police (SDOP) R F Kalda told reporters.
After reaching home, the victim informed about the offence to her grandmother, following which she approached the police yesterday and filed an FIR in this regard.
After an initial probe, police arrested Prem Kumar, the SDOP said.
The victim was initially admitted to the Mandla District Hospital, but when her condition deteriorated she was referred to Jabalpur Government Medical College.
- â€˜Someone should remind the CM weâ€™re also aam aadmi. But theyâ€™ve turned us intoÂ demonsâ€™
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence hasÂ begun