Minor girl raped in Punjab
- Vote for Supriya Sule or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit Pawar
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- 5th phase of elections: Moderate to high turnout on biggest voting day
- Dhowan takes over as Navy Chief, superseded Sinha resigns
- Election Commission lifts ban on BJP leader Amit Shah after he promises to behave
A six-year-old girl was raped by an unidentified person at Nanak Nagri area of the city, police said on Monday.
According to the mother of victim, the minor girl was sent to bring some material from a nearby shop last evening, but she did not return.
Police said after the medical examination of the girl, who was found near a railway track, a case of rape had been registered against an unidentified person.
Family sources said the girl was forcibly taken by a person wearing a yellow headgear to a secluded place and then raped.
Police is conducting raids to nab the culprit.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer