Minor girl raped in Punjab
- In Delhi, Hardik Patel says he will take movement across country
- Bihar: BJP hits back, says it was not a Swabhiman rally but Apman rally
- Hindu women should never marry outside community: Sadhvi Niranjan Jyoti
- Ready to amend Land Acquisition Act, ordinance will lapse tomorrow: PM
- Sheena murder case: Suitcase seized, accused taken to Raigad forest to 'recreate' crime scene
A six-year-old girl was raped by an unidentified person at Nanak Nagri area of the city, police said on Monday.
According to the mother of victim, the minor girl was sent to bring some material from a nearby shop last evening, but she did not return.
Police said after the medical examination of the girl, who was found near a railway track, a case of rape had been registered against an unidentified person.
Family sources said the girl was forcibly taken by a person wearing a yellow headgear to a secluded place and then raped.